Planning & Development

The Vauxhall Development Officer can assist you with interpreting the Land Use Bylaw, acquiring the appropriate permits for building, and taking you through the steps to make sure your new home, addition, or renovation is in compliance. Oldman River Regional Services Commission is our local planning commission.
You can contact our Development Officer by phoning our Administrative Office at 403.654.2174.

Municipal Planning Commission meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month.

951-19 Subdivision Authority/Development Authority/Municipal Planning Commission